Our History

Since 1860, Bartlett Chapel has grown from a tiny, one-room church by the side of the road to a friendly and caring spiritual congregation of approximately 400. Our current campus, situated on twelve acres of land, includes the main building, a picnic area, a softball field and a parsonage. None of this could have been possible without the help of God, faith and patience, as well as years of love, working together, and praying together. We praise God for our blessings!